The Management Committee of DISSIMILITY, aware of the relevance that satisfying the needs and expectations of its clients has for the company nowadays, has the necessary resources to achieve that its activity “Organization and Management of Events” obtains a definitive public recognition through the implementation of its Quality Management System based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- To carry out all your event organization projects with the clear objective of meeting all your clients’ needs and requirements. Our commitment to continuous improvement and the personalized study of each client’s expectations allows us to offer the best solution and proposal, according to the client’s needs.
- To promote DISSIMILITY’s philosophy of giving a competitive and adequate proposal to the customer’s requirements, providing the necessary flexibility without losing any quality and commitment.
- To promote a company culture based on environmental protection, with continuous improvement of our environmental performance (including waste reduction, minimization of natural resource consumption and consumption of non-polluting and environmentally friendly products) and professionalism of the team, daily effort and entrepreneurial capacity as engines of growth.
- To grow in a sustainable way, strengthening our position as a benchmark company in the sector.
- To be able to extend the scope of our service, assessing the expansion of new business lines.
- To continue betting on innovation projects and creativity.
- To promote a culture of pollution prevention in all our own and subcontracted personnel. The involvement of DISSIMILITY and of each one individually in relation to environmental management is a key tool to achieve effective protection.
- To serve our customers by continuously challenging ourselves to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction through the fulfilment of their requirements and the continuous improvement of the quality of service provision.
- Continuous improvement towards excellence as a way of working, considering the risks and opportunities that can affect the conformity of products and services and the capacity to increase customer satisfaction.
- We make the staff of our organisation aware of the importance of effective quality management and compliance with the requirements of the SGC in order to enable continuous improvement.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity and honesty, as well as to compliance with applicable laws and regulations and other principles to which the organization subscribes.
- We are committed to our staff as they are the only ones capable of leading DISSIMILITY to organizational success.
Madrid, March 6, 2020.
D. Javier Heredero